Friday, April 1, 2016

Spring Time ..

 Spring : Feels like new year to me .
Spring is the time when I renew my goals, 
refresh my home ,
unearth my garden .
I tend to come out of my hibernation as spring sets in .
There is a change in the surroundings and the season .
The earth  receives embraces from the sun god .
Spring has begun ...
The canvas of spring is set ,
ablaze by the colors of nature .
Milder weather ,blossoming flowers and fluttering butterflies .


Found this butterfly dancing in aplomb in this concrete jungle .(Quite shocking if you ask me .)


My abode full of these happy chrysanthemums...


Flowers scattered on the fringed  paths of  the gnarled trees...

My spring  break is over ....need to curl up and  finish reading it.

Happy spring days!!


No comments:

Post a Comment